LNG BUNKER PAGE
SEE LNG BUNKER INDEXES
- LNG bunker indexes
- OIL/GAS futures settlements
- LNG bunker news
- LNG fuel energy content
MARKET BUNKER PRICES (MBP)
See Market Bunker Prices
- 400+ ports worldwide
- Bunker Price History available from 2002
- Supplier's contact details
- Price forecast short (1 day) and long (rolling forward 2 years)
- Differentials section: VLSFO/380 HSFO, VLSFO/MGO LS, MGO LS/VLSFO
DIGITAL BUNKER PRICES (DBP:ICE/NYMEX)
See Digital Bunker Prices for free
- Price adjustments to the Bunker Market's volatility instantly
- Completely independent
- Free from price manipulations
- Unique tool to identify overcharge/undercharge prices
- MABUX ARA LNG Bunker Index
Click to see more LNG Bunker Indexes
- MABUX Global Bunker Index
Click to see Regional Bunker Indexes
|380HSFO$/mton||VLS FO$/mton||MGO LS$/mton||Date|
- MBP INDEX vs DBP INDEX (ICE/NYMEX)
Click to see more details
|380HSFO||VLS FO||MGO LS||Date|
|MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff||MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff||MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff|
- Analytical Section
- Daily and Weekly Bunker analyses and Future Curves
- World and regional Bunker indices
- Bunker Price Forecast for 40+ ports
- Digital Bunker Prices
- MABUX for Industry
- API for integration with your application, custom solutions available upon demand
- Bunker market analyses upon request for required region or port
- Bunker Price seminars that allow to learn how to use MABUX tools for bunker business
MABUX Open Bunker Directory
features contact details of bunker suppliers, traders and brokers worldwide.
- Latest News
Oil prices rose slightly on Tuesday due to a weak dollar, and expectations that the OPEC+ producer group would deepen and extend output cuts due to fears demand would remain subdued.
Brent crude futures were up 11 cents, or 0.1%, at $80.09 a barrel at...
The natural gas industry’s domestic sales pattern over the past two decades makes one wonder whether the industry has much of a future. Okay, sales volume has gone up, at a slow pace, but most of that growth is due to increasing sales to wholesale electric...
In 2022, global imports climbed to $25.6 trillion in value, or about the size of the U.S. GDP.
As an engine of growth, global trade broadens consumer choices and can lower the cost of goods. For businesses, it can improve the quality of inputs and...
MABUX World Bunker Index (as index calculated on current prices for 380 HSFO, VLSFO and MGO) continued trending downward on Nov. 27:
380 HSFO - USD/MT - 524.81 (-8.15)
VLSFO - USD/MT – 664.18 (-9.82)
MGO - USD/MT – 918.96 (-1.58)
As of Nov. 27,...
Gasoline prices are on the way down, and I am seeing a lot of chatter from people who are convinced this is political. After all, we are headed into an election year, and lower gasoline prices certainly help politicians get reelected.
But that’s not...
The risk premium for oil prices resulting from the ongoing Israel-Hamas War has not risen as dramatically as it did after Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February 2022. This has largely been due to the exceptional job done by the U.S. in preventing a widening...
Crude oil loadings at key Black Sea ports in Russia and Ukraine continue to be halted amid a raging storm that has left an estimated two million people without power, according to Agence France Presse.
Hurricane level winds, massive snowfall and heavy...
An OPEC+ source told Reuters on Monday that the expanded cartel is considering bigger oil output cuts during its November 30 meeting, which was originally delayed for four days over a production quota dispute between OPEC leaders and African nations....
Days after the International Energy Agency (IEA) said that the oil and gas industry faces “a moment of truth” in choosing between fueling climate change and becoming a part of the solution, OPEC criticized the agency for vilifying the industry and for...
Mozambique has approved an energy transition strategy worth $80 billion, seeking to raise funding from wealthy nations to boost the share of renewables and reduce fossil fuels use in its energy mix.
The detailed plan will be unveiled by President Filipe...